The following is a list of helpful Jones Genealogy related links. If you know of a link that should be added please contact us.
- Jones Message Boards – Ancestry.com
- Jones Message Boards – Genealogy.com
- FamilySearch – FamilySearch is a nonprofit family history organization operated by .
- Jones Data at Forebears – Surname data and records for researchers related to ancestors in specific towns, regions or countries around the world.
- General Register Office (England and Wales) – The General Register Office holds records for all births, deaths and marriages registered in England and Wales dating from 1 July 1837. Certificates can be ordered online.
- Wales.com – All kinds of information about Welsh history, languages, music, food, and much more.
- Wales History (Wales) – a website full of fascinating photographs, sound recordings, documents, videos and stories about the history and heritage of Wales and its people.
- National Library of Wales (Wales) – The National Library of Wales is the principal center for researching Welsh genealogy. Collection includes filmed copies of Welsh census returns, parish registers, nonconformist registers and probate records.
- The National Archives (UK) – The National Archives for the UK is the official archive for England, Wales and the central UK government, containing 900 years of history from Domesday Book to the present, with records ranging from parchment and paper scrolls through to recently created digital files and archived websites.